Publicizzare e indicizzare il sito

Le novità, i problemi, insomma, come cresciamo!

Moderatore: Andy

Re: Publicizzare e indicizzare il sito

Messaggioda Andy » ven dic 05, 2008 11:04 pm

mi dite anche gli errori di ortografie o le forme da migliorare? Come dice Carlomatt non dobbiamo scrivere ad un avvocato, ma metterci errori di ortografia, da buon giornalista, non mi rende orgoglioso!
Andy
Með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust Boarder

Messaggioda sigurlotus » ven dic 05, 2008 11:16 pm

MI PARE CHE COSì SIA ABBASTANZA SISTEMATA..

Hi Darren,
I'm Andrea from Italy.I love Sigur Ròs ... as you could imagine!

In last summer, waiting for my first live concert (on 11th July in Florence), I was so excited that I spent the days befor the concert creating a website about Sigur Ròs, with information for all the italian fans. With my great surprise I found and registered the easiest address : www.sigurros.it ! I also added a Forum, connected to the site. Step by step, the site has become a community of people who have in common a great adoration for Sigur Ròs, but we discovered also many other opinions and things to share!
We are growing day by day, as a site, more contents to add in the future, and as a community, new users every day. The graphic has been changed from guys met through the site, and now there are people that became responsible for the different aspects of the site. And one of us also translated all the lyrics from icelandic to italian,and this is the most visited section! There are almost 200 people subscribed and many of them write every day. We have every day an average of 100 messages and 140 visitors with 2500-3000 pageviews (Google Analytics). A part of the success depends also from the fact that we are the only resource about Sigur Ròs in Italy (two other forum have no messages since years, and the 2 websites linked in "Elsewhere" section of your site don't exist more).

I writed this email just to create a contact with you and with the official site.
We would like to start a collaboration with the official site, but first of all I'm asking you an opinion about the site at the moment.

Thanx!

Cheers!
DARIO

Immagine
sigurlotus
Moderatore

Messaggioda paciuli » ven dic 05, 2008 11:21 pm

I contenuti ci sono... segno in rosso alcuni refusi e correzioni che farei:

Hi Darren,
I'm Andrea from Italy.I love Sigur Ròs ... as you can imagine!

During last summer, waiting for my first live concert (on 11th July in Florence), I was so excited that I spent the days before the concert creating a website about Sigur Ròs, with information for all the italian fans. With my great impression I found and registered the easiest address : http://www.sigurros.it ! I also added a Forum, connected to the site. Step by step, the site has become a community of people who have the common adoration for Sigur Ròs, but we discovered also many other opinions and things to share!
We are growing day by day, as a site, with more contents to be added in the near future, and as a community, with many new users every day. The graphic has been changed from guys met through the site, and now there are people responsible for the different aspects of the site. And one of us also translated all the lyrics from icelandic to italian, the most visited section! There are almost 200 subscribed users and many of them write every day. We have every day an average of 100 messages and 140 visitors with 2500-3000 pageviews (Google Analytics). A part of our success depends also from the fact that we are the only resource about Sigur Ròs in Italy (two other forums have had no messages for years, and the 2 websites linked in the "Elsewhere" section of your site don't exist anymore).

I wrote this email just to estabilish a contact with you and the official site.
We would like to start a collaboration with the official site, but first of all I'm asking you an opinion about the site at the moment.

Thanx!

Cheers!
Enrico
Se ho visto più lontano, è perchè stavo sulle spalle di giganti
paciuli

Messaggioda sigurlotus » ven dic 05, 2008 11:41 pm

Paciuli batte Sigurlotus 10 a 1.. mi son accorto di non aver proprio visto certi refusi..
Devo proprio rinfrescarmelo sto inglese!
DARIO

Immagine
sigurlotus
Moderatore

Messaggioda paciuli » ven dic 05, 2008 11:53 pm

Pure io zoppico ancora troppo ;) ho rivisto alcune cose, ma è molto meglio se aspettiamo chi ne sa davvero :blush:
Enrico
Se ho visto più lontano, è perchè stavo sulle spalle di giganti
paciuli

Messaggioda Odile » ven dic 05, 2008 11:56 pm

Ma quanto avevi inglese 2-??????? Ho riformulato alcuni discorsi che non erano fluent!:D :D :D
Regola numero 1 di qualsiasi lingua: non si traduce mai dall'italiano
E poi il passato di write è writed??????????????????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

sigurlotus ha scritto:MI PARE CHE COSì SIA ABBASTANZA SISTEMATA..

Hi Darren,
I'm Andrea from Italy.I love Sigur Ròs ... as you could imagine!

During last summer, while I was waiting for my first live concert (on 11th July in Florence), I was so excited about that that I've spent the days before the concert creating a website about Sigur Ròs, with information for all the italian fans. With my great surprise I've found available the easiest address: http://www.sigurros.it ! I've also created a Message Board, linked to the site. Step by step, the site is becoming a community of people who have in common a great adoration for Sigur Ròs, but we also discovered many other things and interests to share!
We are still growing on day by day. More contents are to be added soon on the site, and we are growing as a community thanks to plenty of new users signing up every day. The graphic has been created from guys from the community, and there are mods for several sections of the site. One of the members also translated the lyrics from icelandic to italian,and this is the most visited thread! There are almost 200 people subscribed and the most part of them writes every day. We have an average of 100 messages and 140 visitors with 2500-3000 pageviews (Google Analytics) per day. A part of our success depends also from the fact that we are the only resource about Sigur Ròs in Italy (two other message boards had no messages from years, and the websites linked in the "Elsewhere" section of your site don't exist anymore).

I've wrote this email just to take contact with you and with the official site.

Thanks!

Cheers!
ImmagineImmagine
Dialetto lo parli a casa tua, con me parli italiano

Oh Nature, Nature
why do you not give now
what you promised then? Why
do you so deceive your children?

AND SOME OF IT STICKS...EVENTUALLY
Odile

Messaggioda Andy » sab dic 06, 2008 12:07 am

le parti non in grassetto sono la metà :lol:
comunque mi smeba che tu ci parlasti qualche volta con Darren, vero Odile?
O con qualcun'altro del sito?
Insomma, va bene mandarla a lui secondo te?
Andy

Messaggioda Odile » sab dic 06, 2008 12:08 am

Since si usa solamente per una situazione iniziata in un momento preciso, tipo since 2002, se il tempo è indefinito si usa from. Then, ricordati il past perfect! il past perfect è il dio dei tempi verbali inglesi!
Odile

Messaggioda Odile » sab dic 06, 2008 12:10 am

No, io misi l'annuncio in bacheca e basta e mi presero anche abbastanza per i fondelli!

Sulle correzioni non ci posso far nulla, le costruzioni erano sbagliate o troppo artificiose!
Odile

Messaggioda Andy » sab dic 06, 2008 12:10 am

ma la risposta alla domanda di prima???
conosci qualcuno delsito ufficiale?
Andy

Messaggioda Odile » sab dic 06, 2008 12:12 am

Na, solo di popplagid
Odile

Messaggioda Andy » sab dic 06, 2008 12:14 am

ok .. allora mando .. la versione 189.0 :D
Andy

Messaggioda NouvelleVague » sab dic 06, 2008 1:30 am

WOW! Non vedo l'ora di vedere cosa (e se) rispondono! :bigclap:
NouvelleVague

Messaggioda NouvelleVague » sab dic 06, 2008 1:58 am

Mandala anche a bjorn@sigur-ros.com (bjössi), non si sa mai ;)
NouvelleVague

Messaggioda NouvelleVague » sab dic 06, 2008 10:17 am

visto che siamo in tema di mail possiamo tirare giù 3 righe in italiano per presentare il forum a giornali,programmi tv e portali web specializzati?
NouvelleVague

PrecedenteProssimo

Torna a Info sul sito